Non-Bleach Bleach ®
(available in 1 lb. format)
• Environmentally Safe and Non-Polluting. It contains no chlorine and does not produce cancer-causing compounds.
• Attacks organics 3,600 times faster than liquid bleach.
• No strong odors, yet is a very powerful oxidant.
• When cleaning carpets from dirt, dog or cat urine or stains, use 2 ounces of Non-Bleach Bleach with 4 ounces of Soft & Fresh Carpet Cleaner (see Environmental Products) per gallon of water. Your smell and stain will disappear.
• May be used in kennels, runs, and anywhere a potent oxidant is needed. Use a 1/4 cup per gallon of hot water.
• May be used as an all fabric dry bleach. Use only 1/8 cup (one once) per load. Add with detergent.
• May be used as a presoak. For bad stains use 1/8 cup per gallon of hot water. Soak garments overnight. Always test the fabric before using.
• In the kitchen, wet stained counters and sinks. Sprinkle on surface and scrub with a damp sponge or cloth. It is wise to use gloves.
• In the garage and patio, use 1/4 cup per gallon to wash garbage cans. Pour hot solution on driveway stains, then scrub with a broom and let it work.
• Is an excellent wood cleaner. To remove molds and fungus, or to bleach the wood, use a very hot solution of 1/4 cup per gallon to scrub unpainted wooden surfaces.
|To order Hiatt Distributors Limited Products visit our Orders Page.
|For more detailed instructions on how to use our products, please visit the Technical section. This section includes FAQs (frequently asked questions), and Testimonials, which are updated on a regular basis.
|Visit the Links section for a variety of the Web's most interesting aquarium and fish sites. You will also find links to some of our many distributors.
|Visit the Contact page to reach HDL by regular mail, e-mail, phone or fax. You will also find links to our Webmaster, and HDL's various Technical Wizards. This is also the place to find a special online form that will allow you to send us a description of any type of technical problem you may be experiencing with your fish. Our Lab will be more than happy to try and come up with a solution for you.
and may not be reproduced without permission.